Customer Service Representative
Company: LEON CYCLE
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Leon Cycle is looking for an enthusiastic and personable
Customer Service Representative to join our team! With expansions
beginning already throughout US & Canada, we are looking for
service centric individuals to help us provide exceptional service
over phone and email.
This role will start off remote and potentially move to hybrid once
we have our office space in Santa Ana, CA
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding online orders.
- Assists customers with online purchases, product inquires,
promotions, returns, exchanges, replacements, and
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer queries by
providing additional information or escalating/engaging others in
the organization to provide a solution according to defined
- Documents customer problems and inputs in computer system.
- Communicates with coworkers and customers on a daily basis via
phone and email.
- Builds and develops strong and lasting customer
- Researches root causes for under delivering to customer
expectation and devise and execute action plans to resolve
- Researches and develops opportunities for cost savings,
increased sales, process improvements, and customer
- Attend marketing, new product development and eCommerce
meetings as required.
- Maintains product and service knowledge for problem resolution
and customer inquiry.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years customer service work experience
- Bilingual in French preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined, perceptive, and proactive
- Action and service oriented - can demonstrate initiative and a
friendly, "can do" attitude.
- High School diploma
What we offer
- Hybrid working schedule
- Generous benefits plan that start date of hire
- Employee discounts to our e bikes, accessories, and more!
- Growth opportunities and development as we continue
- SimpleIRA offered
About Leon CycleLeon Cycle is an e-bike business that was
established in Germany in 2014 and has since developed business
operations in over 10 countries across Europe, North America and
APAC. Leon Cycle offers a range of e-bike models from mountain
bikes, folding e-bikes, and trekking e-bikes. Our range of products
are sold via both our own online website as well as E-Commerce
platforms and via our dealers and our own retail stores
Leon Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any
other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations
in accordance with the Accessible American Act during the
application process are available upon request.
Keywords: LEON CYCLE, Cypress , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!