Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Category: Full Time - DIRECT HIRELocation: Cypress,
CACompensation: $75,000 - $85,000/Year D.O.E. + Full Benefits
Imagine - working for a company that knows that its people are the
key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving
extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are
part of the same process. BBSI is seeking an experienced Business
Data Analyst to support the processes and systems of a growing
industrial equipment distributor in the area. Summary The ERP/Data
Analyst is responsible for providing business analyses through
reporting, managing, and interpreting data, creating connections to
external data sources, assisting in documenting business processes,
managing and developing project plans. This person should display a
positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and
the ability to prioritize and multitask. Build effective and
visually pleasing dashboards and reports that tell the story to
answer business questions. This person must be very
detail-oriented, and should be a strong communicator, both written
and oral. Responsibilities
- Analyzing current and past business data and performance.
- Preparing reports and projections based on analysis.
- Perform tasks and assignments to be determined by
- Create and maintain Jet Reports
- Strong research, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
- Possess strong organizational, communications and time
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail is
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Analyze financial and business status by collecting,
monitoring, and studying data.
- Ability to work independently and influence without direct
- Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate
innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to
work with others, especially across teams and functions
- Perform process-oriented functions on Business Central
Education and Experience
- 5 years of Data Analyst Experience
- 5 years of experience working with Power BI software
- 5 years of experience with ERP systems, MS Dynamics NAV or
Business Central Preferred
- Strong professional experience in an analytical role as primary
function of position.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office 365, MS Teams, Jet Reports, and
- Advanced Excel User
- Health, Dental, Vision
- PTO, Vacation, Holiday, Sick Pay
- 401K Match, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: BBSI, Cypress , ERP/Data Analyst, Professions , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!