Posted on: August 4, 2022
DiaSorin Molecular LLC
USA and Canada
Country / State
Place of work
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five
continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests
for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for
hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of
immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
DiaSorin Molecular, LLC is headquarted in Cypress, Ca. Our
technology enables diagnosis of disease by detecting specific RNA
and DNA sequences. We focus on design, development and cGMP
What will you do?
Showcase your great scientific skills to DiaSorin. We are impressed
by those that are self-driven and have a willingness to learn in a
fast-paced environment. Your knowledge of the manufacturing
environment will be instrumental and valuable in this role. You
will work on identifying root cause, lab maintenance, equipment
operation and maintenance and product identification and
traceability. Bring your problem-solving aptitude and enjoy the
collaboration with fellow Production Technicians as you work
towards common goals.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
High School Certificate
What will you bring to the table?
* High school diploma (or equivalent) with minimum of 1 year of
industry experience, or Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Industry experience desired but not required
* Ability to understand documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to round
numbers to the nearest whole number, tenths, hundredths, or
thousandths. Knowledge of metric system with ability to convert
units - weight (milligram, gram, kilogram, etc.), volume
(milliliter, liter, etc.), and distance (centimeter, millimeter,
meter, etc.). Knowledge of statistical formulas with ability to
calculate mean, %cv (coefficient of variance), and percent
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to lift, handle, or feel. The
position requires continuous standing. This position requires
frequent walking. The employee is required to do continuous
repetitive motion involving substantial movement of the wrist,
hands, and/or fingers; or grasping with hands and/or fingers, and
talk and hear.
* This position requires frequent moderate lifting of 15 -
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne
particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the
Perform assigned tasks in accordance with applicable Environmental
Health and Safety (EHS)
regulations and Company EHS policies.
* Manufacture subassemblies, components, and/or kits per documented
* Assist in investigations to identify potential root causes of
* Understand, comply, and support FDA and ISO regulatory
* Understand, comply, and support all policies and procedures.
* Perform lab maintenance per documented cleaning requirements.
* Perform inventory maintenance; replenish raw materials and
supplies as required per documented procedures.
* Provide proper storage of raw materials, subassemblies,
components, and kits.
* Perform equipment operation and maintenance per documented
procedures; calibrate as required.
* Maintain product identification and traceability per SOP
(Standard Operating) Procedures.
* Record required data on documents in accordance with GDP (Good
Documentation Procedures) and SOP.
* Identify non-conformance and initiate required documentation.
Documentation may include NCMR (Non-Conforming Material Report) or
* Assist in work order closure and manufacturing specification
* Assist in special projects.
* Assist in other production areas/departments as needed.
We Offer You
Receive a competitive salary as you grow your career at DiaSorin.
Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of
people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all
levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified
individuals based on their status as protected veterans or
individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against
all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these
regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action
plan or policy statement, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If
you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an
online application, please e-mail: email@example.com or call
Keywords: DiaSorin, Cypress , Production Technician, Professions , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!