Company: Marquee Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our medical device companyis seeking to hire Warehouse Material
Handlers for 2nd shift. This is a great company that is ramping up
production during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Schedule: - Monday-Friday 2: 30-11: 00pm
Contract to Hire within 3-4 months
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Bring materials from inventory to assembly line
- Identifies, tracks and resolves inventory and shipping errors,
problems or delay
- Processes materials received; checks, verifies and tags
- Checks receipts for proper quantities and item numbers. Rejects
damaged goods and refers problems accordingly
- Enters receiving information into the computer and forwards
necessary information to area personnel
- Inventory and Product Returns according to invoices.
- Conduct Cycle Count Inventories of materials and finished
goods. Ensures that all goods are appropriately packaged and
labeled before storage
- Restocks shelves as needed
- May work occasional overtime.
- High school or equivalent experience and education
- Minimum of 1 - year - experience in general warehouse (shipping
and receiving procedures and standards)
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures and
- Ability to use computer and related computer
- Well organized and efficient
- Strong organizational skills; maintains orderly work
environment; contributes to the professional presentation of the
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs.
Keywords: Marquee Staffing, Cypress , Material Handler, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!