Posted on: November 20, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.SALARY:$24.44 per hour WORK LOCATION: -Riverside,
CASHIFT: Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour schedule
including day and night shift rotations, weekends, and holidays.
Able and willing to work overtime as required.COMPANY:Budweiser.
Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of
America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more
to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We
believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for
people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big
to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the
Challenge?ROLE SUMMARY:Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible
for all equipment operation and maintenance with the exception of
anything electrical. -You will operate, troubleshoot and repair the
heavy, high-speed manufacturing equipment in our plant.JOB
- Work in a team or independently within a high-speed
manufacturing environment with cross-training opportunities
available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair high speed manufacturing
equipment with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Perform quality, maintenance, and housekeeping checks and
record in automated computer system programs.
- Analyze knowledge & process data to make decisions on equipment
maintenance and process improvement activities.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete
assigned work safely and efficiently per the Standard Operating
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using
computer reporting systems.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years hands-on mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance
experience; preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging
- Proficient knowledge with conveyors, precision measurements,
-pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying
skills and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g.
lock out/tag out, confined space entry, etc.).
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be
able to lift items up to 50 pounds.WHY
ANHEUSER-BUSCH:Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we
are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more
than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking
forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even
when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger.
Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what
Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our
people, -lift up -our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference
in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone
can celebrate, and everyone can share in. -A future with more
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer!As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch---InBev
is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. Its
this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by
rewarding talent, celebrating -diversity -and encouraging forward
thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law.REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a
qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website -as a result of -your disability. We
will -make a determination -on your request for reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis.If you need an accommodation
or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Cypress , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!