Financial Services Representative II
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
Financial Services Representative II
Financial Services Representative II serves as the bank's more
experienced front-line customer service associate and is
responsible for creating a welcoming environment and good
impression for our customers. Key job functions include account and
service origination, backing up for the teller line, as well as
responding to customer inquiries by telephone and in person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients as they enter the lobby, serving as first
person to answer incoming phone calls.
- Serves customers in opening new accounts for commercial and
consumer clients. Have knowledge of bank products in order to make
recommendations on products and services based on customer needs.
Contact new clients for onboarding activities. Work with treasury
management and commercial lenders to service commercial
- As back up for the teller line, be able to perform all teller
duties including all client transactions, maintaining and balancing
a cash drawer. Have knowledge of the ATM, Vault, Coin & Cash and GL
Accounts to be balanced daily. Have knowledge of all dual control
- Serves as a team member to accomplish company objectives and
lobby and personal goals. As the experienced banker this individual
would be expected to work closely with the Treasury Management
Representative and the Relationship Managers to develop stronger
- Provides customer service for lobby and phone requests.
Research and resolve client problems, acting as the customer
liaison between other bank departments. Follow up with client to
assure resolution. Develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Actively participates in training programs to maintain and
acquire additional job knowledge and skills.
- Complies with all department and company policies, procedures,
audit guidelines, and regulations.
- Assists in opening and closing the branch, following procedures
set by corporate security.
- Proactive calling for prospects and prepare annual reviews for
deposit only clients.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and sales
- Present professional appearance and demeanor including
excellent phone etiquette
- Strong work ethic with the ability to think through and
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and works well with
others. Demonstrates diversity, flexibility, and commitment.
- This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of
relating to individuals at all levels. Situations that present
themselves may require sensitivity to both customer and bank needs
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains the highest level
of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability
to establish priorities and to complete forms and handle
transactions with a high degree of accuracy. Must be able to handle
multiple tasks and work independently.
- Must be able to count cash quickly and accurately, have the
ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure as
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented. Have the ability to meet
established lobby goals.
- Familiar with a variety of account ownerships, both personal
and business, to effectively assist customers' needs in opening
accounts and obtaining required documentation.
- Familiar with consumer loan applications, products, and
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent , plus a minimum of two years
Computer and Software Skills:
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Data entry and 40 WPM typing
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, such as, computer
work stations, typewriters, calculators, and copier
- Knowledge of Bankway, Image Now, Salesforce (preferred)
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at ...@enterprisebank.com
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE . Associated topics: agent, broker, health, inside
sales, insurance agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, phone,
sales agent, sales position
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Cypress , Financial Services Representative II, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!