RF Test Tech
Company: Mission Microwave
Posted on: August 4, 2022
: Mission Microwave Technologies was founded in early 2014 to
provide state-of-the-art solid-state transmit infrastructure to the
satellite communication industry. Our customers provide satellite
links to a host of spaces, both commercial and military. By the end
of 2020, Mission Microwave's product profile grew to many unique
product offerings! We are presently looking for an RF Test
Technician to perform detailed development work in electronics, RF
circuits, and amplifiers. Apply knowledge and principles of
microwave circuit, RF system engineering. This role requires strong
RF technical knowledge. RF Test Tech responsibility include but are
not limited to:
- Troubleshooting down to the component level solid understanding
- RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum
Analyzers, Data Error Analyzers, RF generators, etc.
- RF characterization measurements such as; Phase Noise, Spectral
Characterization, Noise Figure, RF Power and Bit Error Rate.
- Alignment and troubleshooting of various RF circuits such as:
Modulators, RF amplifiers, Diplexers, Filters, Oscillators,
- Analog and digital troubleshooting
- Must be on worksite during assigned hours 100% of time; less
PTO, FML/STD/LTD Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Excel.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills, such as communicating
well with customers, management, engineering and manufacturing as
well as other disciplines of the organization.
- Strong planning/organizational skills with ability to
prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to work individually and in a team oriented environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
What We Can Offer You: As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a
competitive salary, a robust benefit package including medical,
dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D. Not only does Mission
Microwave Technologies provide a comprehensive benefits package but
also a work environment that encourages your growth and supports
the mutual success of our people and our company. Work for Mission
Microwave families. PI183984613
Keywords: Mission Microwave, Cypress , RF Test Tech, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!