Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job description for Manufacturing Engineer II - Contractor:
About iRhythm: iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company
focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by
combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful
cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence
capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory
ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's
continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million
patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need
- answers. About this role: iRhythm is currently seeking a
Manufacturing Engineer II - Contractor. Our work environment is
fast paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are
passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of
health care and the patient experience. Responsibilities
- Familiar with medical device manufacturing processes and
related quality systems.
- Capable of selecting and specifying proper equipment for
medical device manufacturing processes.
- Can write and execute process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ) and
- Capable of process mapping a manufacturing line to perform takt
time/cycle time analyses and line balancing activities.
- Familiar with process improvements for medical device
- Capable of documenting risk documentation for manufacturing
- Familiar with statistical analysis tools to perform
- Capable of training manufacturing technicians on
troubleshooting techniques for manufacturing equipment.
- Capable of performing root cause analysis and problem solving
in manufacturing related scenarios.
- Can perform 3D modeling/design in CAD software (SolidWorks
- Able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical fixtures/presses,
off the shelf printers, sealing equipment and other common
- Able to utilize basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Can work with a cross functional team to sustain a
manufacturing environment that harbors trust and
- Education: Bachelor's degree in an engineering field.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Cypress , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!