Group Travel Team Coordinator
Company: The Travel Corporation
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryThe Group Travel Team Coordinator
will work directly with and assist the Sr. Manager with tracking
quote and confirmed group requests for both custom and direct group
business. Assists with preparation for on-tour operations,
maintenance, and contracting requirements using current TROPICS and
Tokyo systems. This position is based in Cypress, California
(Hybrid), training will be in person.Duties and
- Be energetic, well organized, multi-task oriented and driven,
providing superior service to internal and external clients, while
- Administer and carry out multiple tasks related to process
group requests and confirmations while abiding by established
company policies, guidelines and specific terms and conditions as
contracted between client and department.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a windows – based environment, be
organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work directly with multiple
- Work and communicate in a team atmosphere
- Research and request rates and availability and contract
inclusions, meals, etc. for potential and confirmed group
- Build and accurately maintain HUBS, attach contracts for
Product Build as assigned.
- Assist in creating technical itineraries for on tour
operations, reviewing proposals for timing requirements as
- Assist Dir of Group Travel Team and Business Development
- Thinks "outside the box" in order to assist with guest
- Other duties as required and assigned.Qualifications
- 1 year of travel experience preferred but not required
- High school Diploma is required. One year of travel industry
experience in preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint) required. Internet proficiency required.
Knowledge of or the ability to learn in-house reservations system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Ability to interact with all levels of staff required.
- Vision correctable to 20/20 with reasonable accommodation
required. Ability to look at a computer monitor for long periods of
time with reasonable accommodation required.
- Able to lift 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation preferred.
Able to sit for long periods of time, and use a computer mouse and
keyboard for long periods of time with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to manage own time, must be able to follow directions
and meet deadlines. Successful candidate will be self motivated and
detail oriented in order to prioritize work load. Flexibility for
occasional overtime requiredVaccine MandateAll newly hired
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least
2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of
vaccination before start date.Candidates may request an
accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or
exception required under applicable law.The Travel Corporation is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: The Travel Corporation, Cypress , Group Travel Team Coordinator, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!