Company: Yamaha Motor Corp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Title Supervisor to
join our Finance team in Cypress, CA. The Title Supervisor is
responsible for the supervision of the Title Management operational
processes of Yamaha Financial Services and oversight of the Title
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise, develop, coach and motivate direct reports to ensure
day to day title management operational processes are completed in
a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure the releases of lien collateral that have been paid in
full are submitted per state specific requirements and internal
- Train new staff and provide guidance to team members on problem
titles that require either Dealer or DMV interactions.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach by performing title activities
during high volume or short-staffed situations.
- Provide updates to title team and credit/sales personnel
regarding changes to title regulations and procedures when
- Handle escalated calls from dealers and customers regarding
title release and state transfer issues.
- Monitor title perfection data, analyze the trends, publish
reports and present status of missing or problem titles to
- Work directly with 3rd party title vendor to ensure SLA's are
in adherence with contract standards.
- Communicate effectively with the department of transportation
and/or DMV offices in all 50 U.S. states as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in related field strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years previous supervisory experience in Title
- Powersports and/or Auto finance industry experience
- Strong problem solving, organizational, negotiation, and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Power
Point, Outlook, etc.)
Reports to: Retail Servicing Manager.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal
Keywords: Yamaha Motor Corp, Cypress , Title Supervisor, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!