PHARMACY ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN - sign on bonus!
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$1500 sign on bonus!
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy
where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our
long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail
pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode,
which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are
looking for career progression!
CA Pharmacy Technician license required. Must be available to
work the night shift from M-Sun: 3:30pm - 12 am.
Full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities
Premium pay for holidays
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer
service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals,
rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other
specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service
excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication
order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of
the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes
corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical
calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication,
and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid
claims and claims pending follow-up
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal
customers in accordance with company values
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the
direct supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting
in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy related experience
- Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and
metric system; ability to operate a computer
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations and
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service,
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value
beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy
services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled
nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care
organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy
companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development,
exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for
advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more
information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Colorado Pay Min
Colorado Pay Max
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Cypress , PHARMACY ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN - sign on bonus!, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!