Account Executive ~ Electrical Services ~ Los Angeles
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most
pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career
path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee
creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and
self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Electrical
Services business in the Los Angeles, CA area in vertical markets
such as Healthcare, Corporate Real Estate, Data Centers, K-12,
Universities, Federal, and State facilities. Using your technical
and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and
negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customer's needs into
winning solutions, for direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your
accounts as much as you wantthe sky's the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product
portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment,
benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching
dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and
company vehicle reimbursement program.
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new "Ready To Sell" Development
Program: A structured sales development program that provides new
sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products,
processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance
targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management
with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively
participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the
electrical service market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS electrical service
capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs
with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of electrical service
opportunities with emphasis on pipeline management (award and
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Be capable of identifying and qualifying powers system study
opportunities with follow-up remediation, electrical service
projects focused on low (600 V) and medium voltage (5-38kV) for
both greenfield and brownfield, electrical service agreements, and
product refurbishment/retrofit/upgrade opportunities
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among electrical service
providers and position electrical service as a key Siemens
differentiator to customers and prospects.
- Early involvement with target customers to influence their
specifications and drive the acceptance of our electrical products
and service solutions.
- Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer's
organization to understand and document their business goals and
how success is measured. Align the customers objectives with
services to ensure that their electrical systems perform as
required to achieve their business goals.
- Support the development of value-based sales proposals, and
estimates. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside
and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal
and close the sale.
- Ensure an accurate and timely sales to operations turnover and
monitors progress. Assist with conflict management and improving
customer satisfaction. Stay involved with the customer to grow the
Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer
valued services from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio.
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems
involving the use of company products and services and recommends
suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Successfully collaborate with product and service regional
business developers and other local sales channels/account managers
to drive mutual growth.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver
excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other
related technical degree, however, candidates with at least a High
School Diploma or GED equivalency (state recognized) along with at
least 10 years of electrical industry experience will also be
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of electrical
distribution equipment (120V- 38,000V) systems and applications
required, preferably within all previously mentioned targeted
- 5+ years' experience in technical sales, business development,
or consulting within the electrical industry. Experience in other
electrically focused industries such as Utility, Industrial,
Distributor, or Contractor is a plus.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the
local electrical market is strongly desired.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5-10% overnight for
training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or
in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license and be at least 21
years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens
vehicle reimbursement program.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional
notices about their personal information. To learn more, click
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Cypress , Account Executive ~ Electrical Services ~ Los Angeles, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!