The exciting, fast growing Digital Industry Software Division of
Siemens is actively recruiting Product Architects for our
Professional Services LCS Core team. The LCS Core team focus' on
Teamcenter, Lifecycle collaboration software (LCS). Teamcenter
takes control of product designs, documents and processes,
including your bill of material. Teamcenter support business
processes like program planning, technical publishing, and
requirements management - or strategic priorities like cost,
quality, and sustainability. By bringing together mechanical,
electrical, and software design domains, you can take a
systems-level approach to product development and produce a digital
twin of your product to simulate, analyze, and predict performance
before you invest in physical parts and production.
As a Siemens Product Architect, you are a technical resource
implementing solutions while building strong relationships with
customers and helping them realize their industry vision. This
position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications,
technical leadership, process improvement, as well as configuration
and customization of software.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with
Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Industry
Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services
team will impact and integrate with customers' initiatives,
business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens
Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product
domain solutions to address the customers' business
- Understand customers' goals and objectives in order to identify
what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more
efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific solutions,
applications or process designs for moderately complex
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost,
schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the
customer to support customer expectations and support customer
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system
design of the solution.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral);
leadership of a small teams
- Multiple years working in a customer-facing experience in
professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
skills - Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering,
Computer Science, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of experience implementing moderately
complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia,
ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA,
C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML.
- Preferred job locations: Detroit or Livonia, MI; Chicago or
Peoria, IL; Plano, TX; St. Louis, MO; Rochester, NY; Charlotte, NC;
Newport News, VA; or Baltimore, MD; Atlanta, GA; Cypress or
Fremont, CA; or Phoenix, AZ.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better
future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to
develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world
of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional
notices about their personal information. To learn more, click