$500.00 Sign-on Bonus - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: Butterfly Effects
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ABA Behavior Technician / Registered Behavior Technician
$500.00 Sign-on Bonus | Graduate Assistance Program
Butterfly Effects is offering qualified employees graduate
tuition assistance to obtain a Board Certification in Behavior
Analysis! The graduate assistance is designed to offer Behavior
Technician and Registered Behavior Technician staff a career path
supporting children and families affected by Autism Spectrum
Do you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of
children with autism? If you are looking for a meaningful role that
provides training and a team-centered, supportive environment, then
Butterfly Effects is the right fit for you!
Why Join Butterfly Effects?
Joining a motivated and energetic team of peers means you get to
- Impact the day-to-day development of clients on the Autism
Spectrum and celebrate their successes.
- Work as part of a collaborative team towards changing the lives
of children and their families.
- Make a difference for families adjusting to life on the Autism
- Develop new skills and prepare yourself for new opportunities
What is a day in the life of a Behavior Technician like?
- What: You will work with 18 months to 18 years old clients on
the autism spectrum to help them acquire new skills, improve
communication and socialization, and reduce problem behaviors as
directed by an individualized treatment plan. You will interact
with the child and family, record behavior data from your client
interaction, and collaborate with your BCBA.
- Where: Therapy is delivered in your client's natural
environment, typically at home, and in the presence of a parent or
- When: 10-15 hours per week. Typically, therapy is delivered in
2-3 hour sessions 3-5 times per week and schedules are consistent
from week to week. After school hours from 2-7 pm are emphasized,
though our needs vary depending on our clients' needs.
- Are you seeking a full-time position long-term?
- Due to the ethical nature of our ABA practice, our vision is to
first focus on the quality of ABA therapy before increasing the
quantity of billed clinical hours. Consequently, both experienced
and entry-level staff members use their part-time period to further
acclimate with our company culture and ABA procedures, thus are
equipped to practice comfortably and confidently in the field. It's
important to note that the length of a technician's part-time
period is subjective and dependant on their own individual pace,
remaining availability, and their location. We consider the
mentioned factors essential when matching our clients' needs, so
there is no probationary period before moving into full-time.
What We Offer:
- Butterfly Effects offers competitive compensation commensurate
with education and experience starting: $17.00 - $25.00
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification Program -
All new BE team members begin by completing our flexible PAID RBT
training program that prepares you to become registered as a
behavior technician with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
(BACB) and allows you to start your career and specialization in
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)!
- Graduate Tuition Assistance Program - BE shall reimburse $500
per semester of tuition expenses associated with obtaining a 100%
online M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis (ASD concentration) with
Endicott College. Graduate assistance is limited to $1,000 per year
per employee. Furthermore, upon graduation and earning a BACB
certificate, staff would be eligible for three years of student
loan repayment of $1,500 per year. The assistance program is
subject to available funds and regional growth.
- Ongoing program oversight and mentorship by experienced
- Paid BACB Supervision hours for both direct and indirect hours,
and career paths to BCBA and other positions.
- Paid DriveTime, plus mileage reimbursement rates.
- Benefit packages (Health, Vision, Dental, PTO, and 401k)
available based on an average of 30+ billed hours per week.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent. Bachelor's Degree or
a minimum of 48 credit hours preferred.
- Previous experience working with children. Experience with
autism or other developmentally delaying disorders is strongly
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (Uber & Lyft as
transportation is not permitted) must transport self to and from
- Willingness to travel to and from clients' homes within 40
minutes of your location.
- Motivation and commitment to become a Registered Behavior
Technician within 45 days of employment via our innovative training
program that prepares you to be a successful RBT.
- Sound technical and computer skills and reliable internet
- Physical Demands - Working with clients in their natural
environments may require you to lift or move approximately 50 lbs.
and be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling,
squatting, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Pass Criminal Background Check
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific
Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services
treatment, model. The treatment model is grounded in the
implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA),
Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family
participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief
that services should be provided in the natural environment as
early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and
support each family's unique culture. The BE treatment team is led
by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in
their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment
professionals, work with community resources, supervise the
behavior technician (BT) implementing the treatment plan, and
develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other
professionals working with the child and family. For more
information about Butterfly Effects, please visit
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our
policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people
without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full
realization of inclusive employment and service policy.
Keywords: Butterfly Effects, Cypress , $500.00 Sign-on Bonus - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!