Cloud Systems Engineer III
Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer III
on a Full-time/Direct Hire basis. (Remote Flexibility)
- Design and create systems and architectures for Cloud
- Administration, monitoring and supporting all aspects of the
Cloud infrastructure including, IaaS and PaaS, resources, systems,
and key processes.
- Identify and proactively respond to highly complex problems.
Troubleshoot and correct complex, sometimes ambiguous problems that
affect operation of the environment.
- Analyze current processes and procedures for possible
improvements, as well as develop and maintain documentation of
their assigned environment. REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related
- Knowledge of AD Group Policy, Network technologies, Storage,
Security, Virtualization, and other support technologies
- 5+ years' experience with Virtualization Cloud technologies
required within the following areas:
- Containers and Virtualization
- Linux UNIX Administration
- Microsoft Server
- Containers and Virtualization
- Microsoft O365
- Orchestration Technologies and Techniques
- Infrastructure as Code principles
- Server administration, performance monitoring and optimization,
maintenance, security, domain architecture and upgrades
- Administrating a highly complex and dispersed environment
- Build and deploy templates and instances in Azure and AWS.
- AWS certifications preferred.
- Azure certifications preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with
minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior organization skills and multi-tasking abilities
required. For immediate consideration please submit your resume in
Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL
CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself
at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa
sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated
confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a
comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals
only, no third parties please.Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est.
2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides
organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective
information technology (IT) staffing services. Atrilogy has been
recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing,
privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California,
Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with
satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi,
India. Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum
Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile
Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems &
Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security
Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big
Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design) Clients turn to Peak17 for
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human
Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information
Technology resources. Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17
Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire. #PAB - provided by Dice
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Cypress , Cloud Systems Engineer III, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!