AVP CLIENT STRATEGY
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: September 5, 2020
Beacon Health OptionsJob Category: Growth - Business
DevelopmentReq #: AVPCL02868Schedule: Full TimeLocation: CA -
CypressWe Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering a
'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you click
'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
Beacon is currently seeking an AVP Client Strategy to join our team
out of Cypress, CA. The AVP, Client Strategywill partner with the
regional account executives and client teams to support more
rigorous business review, root cause and deep dive analysis,
facilitation of cross-functional solution development, and
production of client engagement tools and materials. The AVP will
supervise a team of analysts to ensure regional priorities can be
effectively and simultaneously co-managed, and will work with key
shared service functions to prioritize regional client imperatives
that will support retention and growth with both current and
What does a typical day look like?
- (Each responsibility should outline expectations or tasks that
will demonstrate performance and be evaluated against in the
- Oversee regional client strategy team composed of business and
- Partner with VP and SVP of Client Partnerships to understand
client and market priorities to identify key areas of
- Direct and oversee projects that focus on demonstrating value
of Beacon products and services for current and prospective
- Work with Regional Client Partnership Officer to establish
priorities, analytic approaches, and client messaging
- Collaborate with analytics and reporting teams to build tools
(e.g. dashboards) to support ongoing monitoring of metrics and
- Develop processes to monitor and interpret all critical
customer performance data sources and reports to identify
opportunities for improvement (or document successes) that need to
be investigated and understood.
- Work with Regional leadership, product, and shared service
operations teams to assess strategies to address identified
opportunities to impact key metrics, and facilitate synthesis of
resourcing and approach.
- Stay abreast of Beacon product suite, competitive landscape,
and changing business needs of customers
- Work with client partnerships to develop materials to be used
in client engagement settings to engage client and demonstrate
pro-active approach and solution-orientation (e.g. Quarterly Biz
Reviews/Joint Operations Committees, or other meetings).
- Responsibility of directly managing a team
- 20-25% local and overnight travel
What you Contribute?
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (business,
economics, healthcare administration, public policy); MBA strongly
License: Driver's license required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: A minimum of 5 years of managed care
experience. Background managing a variety of projects end-to-end.
Demonstrated experience in data and business analysis. Proven
experience in persuading others using strong logic and compelling
data. Team player with strong communication and interpersonal
skills required; must be able to articulate a clear vision
throughout all levels of an organization. Stay abreast of Beacon
product suite, competitive landscape, and changing business needs
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job - it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and
apply for the position
Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco
Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates
who have applied for an open position through our Careers page
(careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview
process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the
phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon
recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable
information from you.
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Cypress , AVP CLIENT STRATEGY, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!