Regional Strategy Specialist
Company: Beacon Health Options
Posted on: May 10, 2020
Beacon Health OptionsJob Category: Growth - Account
PartnershipReq #: REGIO02290Schedule: Full TimeLocation: CA -
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering a
'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you click
'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
Beacon is currently seeking a Regional Strategy Specialist a highly
organized and compassionate professional to join our team at our
office in Cypress, CA. The Regional Strategy Specialist drives
regional performance by assessing current practices, analyzing
industry trends and leveraging data to inform and help drive
organizational objectives. The Regional Strategy Specialist
conducts research, performs data analysis and exercises solutions
focused creativity to design measurement and reporting tools that
track key initiatives, this includes but is not limited to regional
strategic goals related to client retention and organizational
growth. The Regional Strategy Specialist collaborates effectively
with stakeholders on behalf of the region at the regional and
corporate levels, in all lines of the business across a matrixed
organization to further regional objectives, using persuasive
communication, executive-level presentation materials and strong
logic backed by compelling data.
What does a typical day look like?
- Partner with team leads and support the Market President in
developing goals and influencing strategies, actively manages
progress on initiatives and communicates with stakeholders to drive
- Develop robust processes and tools to ensure consistency in
assessment, valuation, planning and tracking
- Conduct targeted research, analyze and report findings
regarding industry products, services, potential clients and best
- Query and analyze data, analyze and report findings, make
recommendations to inform strategic objectives within the
- Manage complex assessments and initiatives, collaborate through
cross-functional teams to demonstrate value, and champion
- Manage regional performance dashboards
- Produce executive-level presentation materials
- Build strong relationships with team members, as well as key
internal and external stakeholders to drive consistency and
performance across a matrixed organization
- Support and collaborate on business development opportunities
as well as client retention focused initiatives
- Identify and take on new responsibilities and assignments as
needed to support regional objectives, and provide analysis and
support for key initiatives
What you Contribute?
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (business,
economics, healthcare administration, public policy). MBA strongly
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of four years of health care experience required,
managed care strongly preferred
- Background managing a variety of high-impact projects
- Demonstrated experience in data and business analysis, ability
to draw meaningful conclusions and articulate a business case for
- Proven experience in persuading others using strong logic
backed by compelling data.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
required; must be able to articulate a clear vision throughout all
levels of an organization.
- Proactive and self-motivated, driven to remain current on
company product suite, competitive landscape, and changing business
needs of customers.
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job - it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free
Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open
position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com)
will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all
interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the
recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial
or personally identifiable information from you.
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Cypress , Regional Strategy Specialist, Other , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!