Company: Multiquip Inc.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Join our team as a Systems Administrator!
We are looking for a dedicated individual who is a team player with
a positive attitude and can provide user and system support.
Evaluates Helpdesk tickets and resolves per SLA. Software/Hardware
evaluation, implementation and user training. Investigates and
resolves problems related to deployed apps or other computer
related issues. Maintains excellent customer service while
providing technical assistance of the following duties but not
limited to the following:
- Required Weekly Project/Product updates in Multiquip Project
- Follows procedures of updating helpdesk systems, knowledge
book, and driven to exceed SLAs and KPIs.
- SharePoint and O365 Admin support
- SysAid IT Helpdesk system upgrades and support
- Experience implementing servers, system deployments, upgrades
- Provide prompt and professional service to internal and
- Participates in designing, testing and debugging.
- Excels in documentation using OneNote and PowerPoint
- Works with others to develop alternative system and software
- Diagnoses and resolves networking problems, phone issues, and
other IT infrastructure related problems
- Installs, configures, and tests workstations with supporting
hardware, software, and networking components
- Maintains and supports routers, switches, firewalls, and
- Calls software and hardware vendors to request service
regarding defective products
- Tests software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether
product will enhance user performance
- Writes software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution
and follow-up for routine user problems
- Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes
recommendations to reduce helpdesk incident rate
- SQL Server knowledge, verify data and delete errored
- EDI processing and flow - invoices and purchase orders
- Monitors files transfers via FTP, like incoming and outgoing
- Explains technical information to users via voicemail, IM
(Instant Messaging), e-mail, or in-person
- Be a trusted advisor regarding technology trends and use of
enterprise architectures to meet business objectives. Impart values
that upholds trust & commitment
- Model the MQ Way to create ownership of a self-development
journey. Support the work environment that everyone is proud to be
a part of (strong culture)
- Outline objectives of the business plan, motivate and empower
team members to accomplish the task at hand
- Prioritize and lead projects as they relate to the development
and implementation of high-value or high-output technology
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Information Technology or related
field; and 5+ years of related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with networking equipment such as routers,
- Experience in SQL Server, EDI processing, XML files, FTP and
- VMWare and Meraki knowledge are a bonus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; Ability to solve practical
problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
COVID Vaccine Requirement:Multiquip currently requires new
employees to provide proof of receiving at least one dose of a
COVID vaccine to begin employment. An accommodation will be
provided to those who qualify for a medical or religious
Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee
is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Multiquip Inc., Cypress , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!