Company: Multiquip Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Multiquip is one of the largest, diversified manufacturers and
suppliers of excellent quality products. Multiquip's comprehensive
product portfolio includes light to medium construction equipment,
power generators, and lighting.
Join our team as a Corporate Recruiter!
The Recruiter is responsible for identifying and attracting
talented individuals to fill a combination of new and vacant
positions across all departments. This person works closely with
the HR team and hiring managers to achieve staffing objectives by
using multiple channels for sourcing, recruiting, and evaluating
top talent. Note: This position will be on a hybrid work schedule,
three days in the office, two days working from home.
- Development and execution of overall recruitment strategy
- Proactively source, screen, interview and recommend candidates
who fit Multiquip culture and values
- Set strategies to identify and connect with passive job
- Build strong relationships with Management Team and Hiring
Managers in order to understand business priorities and identify
current and future staffing needs
- Monitor current onboarding and off-boarding process for
- Leverage communication skills and keep Hiring Managers updated
throughout the recruiting lifecycle
- Establish and maintain partnerships with local Trade Schools
and College Career Centers
- Establish formal Internship program
- Track data and trends related to employee turnover, time to
hire, and cost per hire; Uses data to make informed decisions and
- Oversee Affirmative Action Plan responsibilities and consult
with outside advisor
- Maintain accurate records within our Applicant Tracking
- Partner with HR team to prioritize open positions and
coordinate Company-wide recruiting efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting
- Prior experience using an Applicant Tracking System and
LinkedIn Recruiter preferred
- Familiar with strategies to identify and source passive job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities effectively
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite
- As a full time employee you will receive full benefits on the
1st of the month after 30 days of employment for you and your
- Affordable PPO or HMO plan with Blue Shield
- Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D and long-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a year
- MetLife Hyatt Legal and AFLAC benefit plans
- Employee Assistance Program,
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
Multiquip provides competitive pay and benefits and supports our
employees through our values of safety, integrity and respect.
Employment is subject to pre-employment physical, drug-screening
and background investigation. E-Verify ( www.dhs.gov/E-Verify ) is
used to verify a candidates' legal right to work in the U.S.
Multiquip Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will received consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or
other protected class.
Keywords: Multiquip Inc., Cypress , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!