Account Manager Spectra Contract
Company: Shaw Industries, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Account Manager Spectra Contract
Spectra Contract Flooring is the largest commercial flooring
contractor in the U.S and is part of the Berkshire Hathaway Family.
We have over 25 locations nationwide and have all the resources
needed to deliver commercial flooring projects anywhere in the U.S.
Each Spectra location is home to a team of highly experienced
flooring professionals that have provided flooring solutions for
more than 350,000 major projects in a range of markets.
Once you apply, don't forget to visit our website for more
information on our markets, services, and case studies.
Spectra Contract Flooring is currently seeking a dynamic individual
to join our team in Cypress.
The Account Manager is responsible for daily sales calls on
existing customers and development of new customers. The emphasis
will be on providing turn-key commercial floor covering services to
Facilities Managers, Architects & Designers, General Contractors
and Property Managers. Representatives must be able to present
products to architects, designers, and other end users. You will
work with design firms to produce samples for specific projects and
analyze all leads provided by sales management. Additionally,
responsibilities include; budgeting, estimating, providing value
engineering cost saving ideas to the Customer, extensive project
management and coordination of construction projects that range
from small to large.
* Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads.
* Work with suppliers, architects, designers, building owners,
tenants and contractors to choose products that fit their
* Cultivate relationships with general contractors, end users and
architects that have use for our products and services.
* Give presentations to architects, designers and end users to
educate them on the flooring industry and how Spectra can be a
benefit to them on their projects. Presentations should also
include information about the installation and maintenance of the
* Submit quotes with material and labor pricing to existing, new or
* Work with President and Sales Manager to ensure Contracts from
Customer are accurate and in line with estimate/proposal
* Work with project team to coordinate RFI's & submittals, order
materials and coordinate deliveries, labor and installation with
* Follow through by visiting job sites during project commencement
to ensure quality control and timely installation
* Create and submit cost proposals for changes in work during
commencement of project
* Manage projects in conjunction with the project coordinator or
* Help solve problems and ensure that the jobs are installed
* Work with project team to ensure change orders, billings and
close out documentation are submitted regularly and kept
* Execute Action Plan
* Initiate Action
* Adapt and Change
* Demonstrate Good Judgment
* Building Trusting Relationships
* A High School Diploma/GED is required.
* Previous sales experience or building science/construction
management or advanced commercial floor installation experience is
* Proficient with using a computer
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a
* Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints
Preferred: A bachelor's degree in marketing, building science,
construction management or business is preferred. Knowledge of the
commercial floor covering industry and knowledge of commercial
flooring products is preferred. Previous experience selling in a
comparable industry to commercial flooring is preferred.
8 hour, day shift
Shaw is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing
a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. It
is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in
all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Shaw Industries, Inc., Cypress , Account Manager Spectra Contract, Executive , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!