Company: Woolpert, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
CivilTech, a Woolpert Company, has developed a strong reputation
as a premier consultant for road, bridge, hike and bike trail,
drainage improvement, storm water quality program, water
distribution, sanitary sewer collection, and emergency management
projects. Our consulting business model revolves around civil
engineering for public infrastructure projects including highways,
roads, bridges, storm water drainage systems, flood control
facilities, water and wastewater systems and airports. CivilTech is
a member of the Woolpert family of companies and joins in
Woolpert's vision of being the premier architecture, engineering
and geospatial firm and one of the best companies in the world.
Woolpert has been certified as a Great Place to Work by its
employees for five consecutive years. We believe---great companies
are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Woolpert is
continually moving its culture forward. Because of our growth, we
are seeking a Project Engineer in Houston, Texas. If you are
detail-oriented engineer with a strong work ethic and interest in
complex design problems, then this is the job for you. Daily
responsibilities range from coordination on projects and assisting
project managers, roadway and geometric design, drainage design,
computer aided drafting and design (AutoCAD Civil 3D) and preparing
quantities and cost estimates. The successful candidate will be
charged with design tasks and expected to solve problems with
minimal supervision, but with strong mentoring and guidance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical guidance on all aspects of projects and
- Works with Project Management team to coordinate scope and
- Prepares project designs and reports related to infrastructure
- Participates in client interaction as technical expert and
helps to strengthen client relationship
- Works with technical staff in the preparation of construction
- Candidates will have a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- An Engineer-In-Training certification is strongly
- 3+ years' experience designing roadway and infrastructure/land
- Strong experience with design software such as -Civil3D,
MicroStation is a plus and ability to -assist team in production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative
team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to
- Candidate must be highly motivated, possess strong
organizational and time management skills, and excel in a
multidiscipline project team environment.
- Candidate must have excellent presentation, communication, and
- Candidate must be able to respond effectively to inquiries from
clients and regulatory agencies.
Keywords: Woolpert, Inc., Cypress , Project Engineer, Engineering , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!