Assistant Principal, WOODARD ELEMENTARY (2022-2023)
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL, WOODARD ELEMENTARY (2022-2023)(#8503)
Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted: January 19, 2023
- Starting Date: Immediately Enter your email to receive job
alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job
- Master's degree from a recognized, accredited college or
university is required;
- Appropriate standard administrator certification for the
- Instructional Leadership Development; certified training for
teacher appraisal or eligible for such preferred;
- A minimum of four (4) years of successful experience as a
classroom teacher; and
- A visionary leader in public schools to work collaboratively
with diverse students, staff, families, and communities to prepare
learners for the 21st century.TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:SALARY: $62,520
(IA-4) Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of
Trustees 2022-2023ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: -
- Participate in the development and evaluation of educational
- Encourage and support the development of innovative
instructional programs, helping teachers pilot such efforts when
- Promote the use of technology in the teaching/learning
- Promote a positive, caring climate for learning.
- Communicate effectively with students and staff.
- Participate in the development of campus improvement plans with
staff, parents, and community members.
- Help principal develop, maintain, and use information systems
to maintain and record to track progress on on-campus performance
objectives and academic excellence indicators.
- Deal sensitively and fairly with persons from diverse cultural
- Observe employee performance, record observations, and conduct
- Use the Cypress-Fairbanks Teacher Evaluation and Support System
(CF-TESS) appropriately with teachers by -systematically observing
performance, recording observations, and conducting formative and
- Assist the principal in interviewing, selecting, and orienting
- Supervise operations in the principal's absence.
- Help plan daily school activities by participating in the
development of class schedules, teacher assignments, and
extracurricular activity schedules.
- Supervise reporting and monitoring of student attendance and
work with the attendance clerk on follow-up investigations.
- Work with department heads and faculty to compile annual budget
requests based on documented program needs.
- Requisition supplies, textbooks, and equipment; check
inventory; maintain records; and verify receipts for
- Assist with safety inspections and safety-drill practice
- Coordinate transportation, custodial, cafeteria, and other
- Comply with federal and state laws, State Board of Education
rules, and board policy.
- Ensure that students are adequately supervised during
- Help develop a student discipline management system that
results in positive student behavior.
- Ensure that school rules are uniformly observed and that
student discipline is appropriate and equitable.
- Conduct conferences on student and school issues with parents,
students, and teachers.
- Participate in professional development to improve skills
related to job assignments.
- Articulate the school's mission to the community and solicit
its support in realizing its mission.
- Demonstrate awareness of school-community needs and initiate
activities to meet those needs.
- Use appropriate and effective techniques to encourage community
and parent involvement.
- Share supervisory responsibility for professional staff with
the school principal. Supervise teachers, custodians,
paraprofessionals, clerical personnel, and others as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job
function.WORKING CONDITIONS:Mental Demands/Physical
Demands/Environmental Factors:Maintain emotional control under
stress. Work with frequent interruptions. Occasional district-wide
travel. Occasional prolonged and irregular hours. APPLICANT
INFORMATION: All applications will be reviewed.Not all applicants
will be interviewed.Hiring managers may choose to email you
regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
- Job Category : Administrator > Assistant
Employer DescriptionCypress-Fairbanks Independent School District
in Houston, Texas, is committed to hiring outstanding applicants
who meet our district standards. As the third largest school
district in Texas, we hire top talent from all around the nation to
educate our more than 118,000 students. CFISD is comprised of more
than 17,000 employees committed to providing a quality education to
each student encouraging collaboration and community among
employees. Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is a destination district and a
great landing spot to begin of continue your career in
Visit www.cfisd.net to apply online and for additional
information.Learn more about us... The content you submit, offer,
contribute, attach, post, or display (each a "Submission") will
viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be
accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not
include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or
any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the
service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at
your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this section means
social security or other government-issued identification numbers,
medical or health information, account security information,
individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or
other payment card information, account passwords, individual
credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data
as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Cypress , Assistant Principal, WOODARD ELEMENTARY (2022-2023), Education / Teaching , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!