Entry Level CSR/Data Entry Clerk
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS
- Consistently answer incoming calls to the Customer Service
Department (approx. 60+ phone calls daily).
- Ask appropriate questions to identify the root cause of calls to
generate effective solutions for customers while effectively
- Follow up on customer issues and concerns (payments, payoffs,
title work) in a timely manner.
- Use time management skills to balance the quantity and quality of
calls made and received as well as meeting deadlines for any
FUNDERS / DATA ENTRY
- Process new loans, change of status on loans, and close out
EARLY COLLECTIONS REPS (ECARS)
- Contact customers 5-29 days past due on car payment(s) and work
to resolve delinquency.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls daily (150+)
- Use customer service skills to determine customer's reason for
delinquency and offer appropriate solution based on customer's
- Negotiate payment arrangements on past due accounts
- Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for
next level of collections (more of a customer service reminder call
on a late payment than hard core skip tracing)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Call Center
NICE TO HAVE
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual (Spanish, Korean, or Mandarin)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis
Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(%email@example.com) for other
accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this
position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the
job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Cypress , Entry Level CSR/Data Entry Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Cypress, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!